If you are a fan of comfort food this tater tot casserole is for you! This recipe is quick and easy and bound to be a hit in your household!
Start by cooking your beef.
Stir in corn, soup, 1/4 cup cheese, milk, sour cream, onion powder and pepper.
Layer tater tots and beef mixture.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake.
Bake and enjoy!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- ⅔ cup condensed cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- ⅓ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- ¾ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups Tater Tots
- In a large skillet, cook beef and drain. Stir in corn, cream of chicken soup, ¼ cup cheese, milk, sour cream, onion powder and pepper.
- Place 1 cup Tater Tots in a greased shallow baking dish. Layer with beef mixture and remaining Tater Tots. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.